School SEK – Costa Rica
It is a real pleasure to present you the Educational Proposal of the SEK-Costa Rica International School. Our mission is to train citizens of the world, preparing them at the highest educational and human level, as in all our SEK Schools in other countries.
The enrollment period is open throughout the school year and it will depend, among other aspects, on the space available at the time of starting the admission process. The school calendar that governs SEK Costa Rica is the one regulated by the Ministry of Public Education: from February to November. However, we also attend requests from students that come from international calendars at different times of the year.
We invite you to coordinate your visit to the SEK to present our Educational Project in detail by calling 40363580, 2272-5464 or by writing an email to the address: email@example.com.
PROCESS OF ADMISSION AND FORMALIZATION OF REGISTRATION
STEPS IN THE ADMISSION PROCESS 2022
1. Interview with the Director of Admissions: It is carried out either in person or virtually where the admission process is explained and the doubts of the families are clarified. Likewise, the interview with the Department of Psychology and the academic admission test are scheduled. If the visit is in person, a tour of our facilities is also carried out.
2. Interview with the Department of Psychology and admission test: These can also be face-to-face or virtual. The student and at least one of the parents must be present for the interview.
Documentation to be delivered:
- Copy of the student’s birth certificate or passport in the case of foreigners.
- Copy of the identity card or passport of both parents.
- 4 passport size photos.
- Qualifications of the last two years studied.
- Letter of conduct issued by the institution of origin.
- Psychopedagogical report (only students who have curricular adaptation).
- Letter of being up to date in the payments of the school or college of origin.
- Before this appointment, the admission test is canceled.
3. Outcome of the process: The Admissions Director will be the one to communicate with the parents to provide final feedback on the admission process.
FORMALIZATION OF REGISTRATION
Once the admission process is approved, the enrollment is formalized, canceling the SEK Enrollment and Membership for the 2022 school year.
For more information contact:
Irene Armijo Bonilla
Director of Admissions.
Leave us your information and we will contact you.