School SEK – Costa Rica
Use of the uniform: The uniform is part of our style and our way of being, it distinguishes us and accredits us in the different places we attend. It is very important that the uniform is the regulation and is worn correctly. All garments in the uniform will be SEK legitimate and imitations will not be accepted.
They will use exclusively the sports uniform (diver, shorts and white polo shirt with blue collar).
White sneakers and white socks.
- White or navy blue polo shirt with short or long sleeves, with the embroidered school crest. It must be worn inside the skirt.
- Navy blue sweater with V-neck and embroidered school crest.
- Scottish skirt from waist to knee height (school model)
- Navy blue tights or pantyhose (not short socks).
- Black closed leather shoes, according to the school model, the use of tennis shoes, crocs, patent leather, suede is without authorization.
- The underwear must be white and without drawings or prints, especially when wearing the white polo shirt.
- White or navy blue polo shirt, short or long sleeves, with shield. It must go inside the pants, showing the belt.
- Navy blue sweater with V-neck and embroidered school crest. In the case of Secondary there is an option of a SEK sweatshirt coat
- Gray pants, correct size, from the waist (school model) and without showing underwear.
- Black leather belt, not cloth.
- Black closed leather shoes, moccasin type, according to the school model, the use of tennis shoes, crocs, patent leather, suede is without authorization.
- Black or navy blue socks.
- Students who wear an undershirt must be white, without drawings or prints and with a V-neck.
This uniform should only be used for sports. It should not be used to attend class, with the exception of Preschool, First and Second Grade, or in extracurricular activities of a non-sports nature.
- Sports jacket of the school model diver.
- Sports pants of the school model diver.
- Short-sleeved gray sports t-shirt with the school emblem.
- Navy blue shorts or lycra with logo.
- Swimsuit with logo, for men and women.
- Bathing cap, cloth and sandals.
- School model leotard, white leggings, black school petticoat and black or pink sneakers.
- White socks that cover the ankle (not those that only cover the foot).
- Complete karategi, along with corresponding strap and sandals.
- White sneakers.
- The use of the full diver is mandatory, as well as the garments for each discipline. The lack of garments, generates the loss of the lesson resulting in a class grade of one.
Hair and accessories: Hair must not have extravagant dyes, discolorations, or cuts. In the case of men, the hair must be short, above the earlobe and not shaved, that is, the scalp cannot be seen. Ultimately, it will be the Center Council that determines what is appropriate in each case.
No student may wear flashy piercings, necklaces, earrings, bracelets. Nor is the excessive use of makeup or painted nails allowed.
In the case of older students, they must present themselves properly shaved to class.
Clubs: In extracurricular activities, the use of the school or sports uniform will be mandatory, depending on the nature of the same. Attendance to these activities will not be allowed if the student is not properly uniformed.